Last October 23 was eventful for many kids who attended Halloween Kids Fair at the Resorts World Manila. Not only did they get bagfuls of candies and chocolates, but they also were surprised with Trolls characters, as a promotion for the Dreamworks' Trolls movie which will be shown in public on November 2, 2016.
We didn't get to see the program for the Kids Fair at The Plaza, but we were invited to watch the pre-screening of none-the-less than the TROLLS! But before that we were lucky to have some Teishoku's at Mr. Kurosawa, which used to be offered during weekdays.
Yes, the Teishoku trays at Mr. Kurosawa, is also available in weekends.
After dinner, we headed straight to the movie house and awaited the doors to open.
All of us were so eager to see the movie until the lights went off and an exciting game was flashed on the screen.
It was Cinema Roulette.
Whenever you watch any movie at the Newport Cinema 2 and you get a chance to win blockbuster prizes including Resorts World Manila official merchandise items, vouchers, chips, credits, and more!
According to RWM, over PHP 800,000 in prizes to be given away.
It took 4 to 5 minutes for the roulette to pick a seat number. We didn't get to be picked, but we do have more chances to, we'll just continue to watch movies there.
General Mechanics for the Cinema Roulette:
1. This promotion will be conducted on a random movie time slot at Cinema 2 of Newport Mall.
2. To join and qualify for prizes, guests must be an existing Resorts World Manila member and 21 years old and above.
3. Non-members may register at any Membership Counter inside the Gaming Area.
4. Promotion Period is from August 1, 2016 to August 1, 2017 (Mondays to Sundays).
5. For every cinema ticket purchase at Newport Cinema 2 for the selected time slots, guests can get a chance to win a special prize.
6. To claim the prize, the guest must present a valid ID, cinema ticket with the winning seat number, and Resorts World Manila Membership Card at the Newport Cinemas ticket counter, within four (4) hours from the screening schedule indicated in said cinema ticket.
For more deets, click here.
So if you've missed all these, don't fret, there are more reasons to be thrilled this Halloween season at RWM.
Aside from these, you can also get to indulge on some treats at Maxim's Cafe.
|Black Pasta at Cafe Maxims|
A vanilla sponge-based dessert with strawberry mousse, white and dark chocolate, and more to satisfy your hunger for brains. Brainy Cakes are available at Cafe Maxims until November 2 only!
For more information contact Tourist/Visitor Hotline at (02) 908-8833 or visit www.rwmanila.com for more details.