To give you my short story on the event, actually it would rather be really short, since I came a little before everyone was done with the event's activities, except for the unending degustation prepared by Commune Cafe.
So to make up for my not being able to participate, when I got home, I pushed myself to make something out of the recipe cards, and milk cans I went home with from Carnation.
500g noodles, cooked as directed
250g chicken thigh fillet cut into small cubes
3 tablespoons butter, plus 1 tablespoon more
4 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cup Carnation Evap
1/2 cup chicken broth or water
juice and zest of 1 lemon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
a handful, or about 3 to 4 leaves of fresh kale, finely chooped
grated parmesan or any cheese
1. In a skillet, heat butter and saute garlic and spinach over moderately low heat. Cook the chicken pieces in it. Pour in the chicken broth or water.
2. Once the chicken is cooked, pour in Carnation Evap, zest and lemon juice and salt, then the nutmeg.
3. Simmer until thick and smooth.
4. Add in some grated parmesan, mix and turn off the heat.
5. Lastly, add the kale leaves and mix slowly.
6. Toss the noodles and arrange on a plate, put more kale and parmesan on top, if desired.