I've been a regular reader of Cook Magazine and over the years it had truly inspired me to keep more busy in the kitchen. I also get a few tricks up my sleeves with blogging through it's articles and with features on new restos, it got my radar active and the car running.
How then can I say no to an invite coming form the lovely people behind Cook Magazine, specially if it's part of Christmas celebration. Thanks to them, I was able to mingle with media and blogger friends together with PR personnel and Marketing staff of some brands that I love, had a wonderful feast and went home with goodies from their sponsors and partners.
As a way of thanking their advertisers for their unending support, Cook Magazine celebrated its 5th annual Holiday Bash. Cook Holiday Bash is held primarily to recognize our 2015 Top Advertisers, without whom Cook Magazine would not be the country’s longest running monthly food publication.
Here is a list of their advertisers
• PETRON CORPORATION
• LAMOIYAN CORPORATION
• HÄFELE PHILIPPINES
• UGONG TRADE AND HOLDINGS, INC.
• PHILIPPINE HEALTH INSURANCE CORPORATION
• MONDELEZ PHILIPPINES
• GIFTED MINDS PR & MARKETING CONSULTANCY
• BERGHOFF PHILIPPINES
• EXCELLENCE APPLIANCES TECHNOLOGIES INC.
• UNILEVER FOOD SOLUTIONS
• APPSTAR GLOBAL DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
• HDR FOODS CORPORATION
• G.Q.W.E.S.T. INC.
• ZINVEN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
• WILMINGTON IMEX INC.
• STARCOM (PETRON)
• M2M MEDIA (FUJIDENZO)
• MINDSHARE (UNILEVER FOOD SOLUTIONS – KNORR & LADY’S CHOICE)
• ADMIX INC. (MOTHER’S BEST)
• ACCESSPOINT INTEGRATED MARKETING, INC.
Cook Magazine, in celebrating its 15th year of publication, continues to look for ways to involve our readers and evolve into a more complete experience. While sharing recipes and food finds through articles and pictures are what we’ve been doing for over a decade, we’d like to bring the reader closer to the action and actually take them along in our journeys of food discovery.
Being in the food publication industry, restaurant invitations are a daily occurrence for the Cook team. Whether it is to try out and feature newly opened places, new menu items from old favorite digs or to meet and greet clients and potential advertisers, eating is and has always been a part of our job. But among our numerous dining adventures, our Foodie Road Trips are the most fun and most anticipated. These are the trips out of town we do to discover dining destinations, a food tour that takes us to towns big and small in search of the best eating a province has to offer. Of course, it doesn’t just stop with the eating. These trips are also opportunities to see the sights, enjoy the hotels and resorts and meet fellow food lovers all around the country.
Cook Club was established for our loyal readers, so that we can take them along on these food tours and share with them the discoveries we make. Travelling by land provides us the opportunity to bond with our members during the journey, while at the same time having the flexibility to stop and make detours as we wish. Aside from the food, Cook Club members will also experience the same hospitality extended to us by partner hotels and resorts throughout the country.
As part of Cook Club, members also get to share their favorite recipes and foodie finds. Not only will these be posted on our Facebook page and website, but our favorite members’ posts will also be published in Cook Magazine every month. It is our way of giving our readers the complete Cook Magazine experience, bringing them along in our journey of food discovery and sharing these experiences with the world through our magazine, website and through social media. Cook Club literally lets each reader become a member of the Cook Magazine team.
Join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/476824385831617/
Cook Magazine’s 5th Holiday Bash would not be possible without the following:
Official venue HOUZE MANILA
RESORTS WORLD MANILA, DOÑA ELENA, GOOD LIFE & MANNY O. WINES
• SKYJET AIRLINES
• FIGARO COFFEE COMPANY
• LAMOIYAN CORPORATION
• BERJAYA HOTEL
• THE FRENCH BAKER, Your Freshness Baker
• MIDAS HOTEL & CASINO
• BLUEWATER RESORTS
• NEW WORLD MANILA BAY HOTEL
• ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET
• THE SM STORE
• PETRON GASUL, ang segurista, Petron gasul-lista
• BERGHOFF PHILIPPINES
• BEST WESTERN BORACAY TROPICS
• EXCELLLENCE APPLIANCE TECHNOLOGIES
• FUJIDENZO, Quality above all!
• HOTEL CELESTE
• LANDBANK, we help you grow
• MARCO POLO ORTIGAS MANILA
• READY-WRAP CONTAINERS
• TECNOGAS, The Strong design
• URATEX MONOBLOCK, tables & chairs
• WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCES
• WIDUS HOTEL & CASINO, Clark
• MÖVENPICK HOTEL MACTAN ISLAND CEBU
• TOURISM MALAYSIA
• CROWNE PLAZA MANILA GALLERIA
• HOLIDAY INN MANILA GALLERIA
• SHANGRI-LA’S MACTAN RESORT & SPA, CEBU
• CRIMSON HOTEL MANILA
• F1 HOTEL MANILA
• FULL CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
• JOLLY, Pure Goodness
• KING SUE, Since 1930 Taste fit for a King
• MARCA LEON, Clean, Healthy, Pure
• MASFLEX COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE
• SAN MIGUEL PURE FOODS CULINARY CENTER
• SAN MIGUEL PUREFOODS
• SIMPLE TOUCH
• HAFELE PHILIPPINES
• HARVEST HOTEL
• RIZGOLF SPORTS MARKETING
• SHINIGAWA, Lasik & Aesthetic
• THOUSANDMILES LEISURE PRO TRAVEL & TOURS CO.
• ACACIA HOTEL MANILA
• ASTORIA HOTELS & RESORTS
• EASTWOOD RICHMONDE HOTEL
• HOTEL JEN
• MOTHER’S BEST “Mother Knows Best”
• PARTY SHOTS PHOTOBOOTH, Special moment deserved a best shot!
• RICHMONDE HOTEL ILOILO
• RICHMONDE HOTEL ORTIGAS
• HUROM SLOW JUICER
• CAFÉ IN THE PARK
• CENTURY PARK HOTEL
• PHOTOMAN, Photos fresh
• DIAMOND HOTEL PHILIPPINES
• CHEF WIX CATERING, Masterfully crafted event
• KITCHEN SEVENTY-ONE
• TRUE AUSSIE BEEF & LAMB by Meat & Livestock Australia
• LYDIA’S LECHON
• AGINGS FOOD DELIGHT
• ICE CREAM HOUSE, Everyday ice cream for everyone!
• ROYAL PATISSERIE
• SWEETIELICIOUS HOMEMADE GOODIES
• SAN MIGUEL CORPORATION
• SMIRNOFF MULE
• BUSINESS MIRROR
• PHILIPPINES GRAPHIC
• VIEW, travel & lifestyle magazine
• HEALTH & FITNESS
• WNOT What’s New Out There
• HOME RADIO, Natural!
|With friends from Century Park Hotel|