Pinnacle Performance delivers athletic development for professional and amateur athletes, and recreational fitness enthusiasts alike. Located at the 28th floor of Centuria Medical Makati, in the heart of the Philippines’ premier business district, Pinnacle Performance delivers an unrivaled strength and conditioning environment geared to empower clients to achieve every level of performance.
Led by owner and Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Tom Summers, who holds vast experience carefully creating the complete athletic development of elite sports men and women, the members-only facility combines world-class facilities and instruction, with cutting edge technology and methodology, to ensure every member has all the tools required to reach their desired performance goals.
Using the unique Pinnacle Global Rating (PGR), a member’s speed, power are agility, strength, body composition, and energy system’s capacity, measured and tracked to provide an objective picture of progress. Pinnacle also offers members access to physiotherapy services, such as treatment of spinal pain and dysfunction, running assessments, and injury prevention — ensuring all aspects of physical development are covered.
The secret to Pinnacle’s success is in their 3-part customized mission:
1. PLAN - Whether to simply get back into shape, or to train for a triathlon, and everything in between, Pinnacle builds a program structured around a member’s goal.
- The Pinnacle Global Rating (PGR) is used to profile and measure a member’s baseline.
2. PURSUE - Specific sessions are then designed for individual training, strength and power, metabolic loading, and mobility, among others.
- A member’s PGR will be tracked per session in order to easily provide an
objective picture of progress.
3. PERFORM - Pinnacle promises that at the end of every program, a member will be able to
perform at the level initially targeted during the planning stage.
- A member’s program changes every four weeks, with individual and complete reviews of every members’ previous month of training.
Pinnacle Performance offers Full memberships starting at P6,995, with Youth Memberships beginning at P4,995. Both can be acquired through their website: www.PinnaclePerformance.ph.
Inquiries can also be directed to their email: email@example.com, or by calling: 793-8763.
Members are provided full access to Unique Program Tracking, and the facility’s Athletic Track, Performance Suite, Conditioning Equipment, and the Suspension and Body Weight Area.