I'm one happy camper! As I was once again reunited with my favorite pizzas from California Pizza Kitchen. Each slice of pizza happiness is the closest thing to stepping in California and I don't need to get a Visa. Of course, my visit to CPK, Greenbelt was a secret to my kids. Else they'd get dismayed if I didn't bring them along. You see, if my kids were to ask about a food they like best, they would shout out pizza in a heartbeat.
The first time they tried CPK was during the time they revamped their menu with the addition of the vintage pizzas. They found Santa Fe Chicken Pizza interesting with the guacamole and all, while the Tostada Chicken Pizza won them over with the crispy tortilla chips which are home made btw, they would always ask their Dad to go back for some.
We have always been a creature of habit, though they have favorite thin crust pizza choices already they have added CPK on their list and I love it when they try to explore on new food fare.
I guess I have already told you a part of the story of my kids' love to pizza. Or did I tell too much?
Now, it's your turn to tell your story, who knows you might bring home your favorite CPK pizzas for FREE!
Since #selfie is now the trendiest thing, you can now get more advantage from it! Just grab a bite of your favorite CPK pizza, capture the moment, upload to any social networks with proper hashtags and wait for your friends from CPK to choose your selfie photo to win some treats.
Again it's as simple as EAT. SNAP. UPLOAD.
* Photos should contain a proof that you are eating an authentic CPK pizza.
* Aside from photo/s you can also upload a video showing that you are enjoying any CPK pizzas.
* It's not just the selfie, you can also do a groupie- have a photo with your loved ones, friends or colleagues having a fun time with CPK pizzas
* The photos are not confined only inside any CPK branches, you can use any background, means that you can have a great pizza eating story in the beach, at the park, at home, and just about anywhere
* Uploading of have started last February 24 and will be accepted up until April 13, 2014.
* A selfie of groupie is only valid with the hashtags - #MyPizzaStory, #EveryPizzaTellsAStory and #CPKPhilippines. (make sure all the three # are present)
* Upload your pizza story to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or You Tube.
Here is a sample of #MyPizzaStory,
To get a free treat from your friends at CPK, like CPKPhilippines on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@CPKPhilippines) and share the link of your pizza story.
Wait, that's not the contest prize per se.
Every selfie or groupie will be rewarded with classic personal pizza favorite – Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato, The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza or Untraditional Cheese. A CPK Pizza Voucher will be emailed to them complete with details on how to redeem their prize. A participant will only be rewarded once regardless of the number of selfie or groupie entries.
|Five Cheese + Fresh Tomatoes|
|the Original BBQ Chicken|
CPK’s eight branches in Metro Manila are located at the Alabang Town Center, TriNoma, Greenhills Promenade, Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt 5, W Global Center in Bonifacio Global City, Eastwood Mall, and SM Mall of Asia. Two years ago, CPK opened in Harbor Point Mall in Subic, its first branch outside the metro.
For the latest news and updates, join and follow the CPK Philippines community on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CPKPhilippines) and Twitter & Instagram (@CPKPhilippines).